Saturday, February 25, 2012

Your History



Take me back.
A tree is only as strong as its roots, going deep to the begining of its time. A river is only as long as its waters searching far for another place to call home. The wind blows and blows not knowing where to go but always knows where it came from.

So take me back to where I began, take me back to the time my memories first start. Remember your history and create a new future, and always remember that place you first called home. I don't want to forget, so take me back to where i came from.

Its a long walk through the valley one said, its a hard life when your feet dont stand firm. Its not about riches its not about fame, neither one can make you whole. finding a straight path and walking it slow, turning back to a place you know is where you'll find peace in a fast moving storm.

So take me back to where i began, take me back to the time my memories first start. Remember your history and create a new future, and always remember that place you first called home. I dont want to forget, so take me back to where I came from.
Always remember. I will always remember where I came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment